HORS-PISTE: THE NEW MOUNTAIN ROOFTOP BY THE COMPAGNIE DES BATEAUX-MOUCHES OF PARIS
Do you want to go skiing? Do not search anymore! The first “mountain Rooftop HORS-PISTE” is now set in the heart of Paris, by the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches.
- To celebrate its 70th anniversary, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches has set in Paris, from January 11 to March 14,2019, a new winter rooftop to recreate the atmosphere of an authentic ski resort!
- This new mountain rooftop is set in Paris 8th arrondissement, nestled more precisely on the rooftop of the Bateaux-Mouches pier, at only 10 minutes by metro from Hotel des Champs Elysées. You will find there: a 120-sqm ice skating rink by the Seine, a winter garden, a mountain bar and a winter bubble where you will live a unique culinary experience!
By creating this mountain Rooftop, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches wants to share with Parisians and visitors’ convivial moments in an unusual place.
What you will find there: a 120-sqm ice skating rink, by the Seine featuring incredible views on the Eiffel Tower, a mountain bar where you will be able to taste some typical Savoyard dishes like “Tartiflette”, “Mont d’Or” with mulled wine, of course!
You will also be able to drink cocktails and Champagne with family and friends and share an unusual culinary experience in a transparent igloo!
- Address: Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches – Porte de la Conférence, 75008 Paris 8
- From Hotel des Champs Elysees: Take the metro line 9 from Saint-Philippe du Roule to Alma-Marceau (2 stops – direction : Pont de Sèvres)
- Price: Skating Rink : Adults 15€ (skate included) – Children 10€ (until 12-year – skate included)
- Hours : Wednesday from noon to 8:00pm – Thursday to Saturday from 6:00pm to 0:30 – Sunday from noon to 8:00pm
- For any further information, do not hesitate to contact the front desk of Hotel des Champs Elysées: + 33 (0)1 43 59 11 42.
- © Hors-Piste Paris