Kupka, Pionnier of abstraction, at Grand Palais
From the 21st of March, the Grand Palais hosts a retrospective of the artist czech František Kupka on a partnership with Centre Pompidou, the Národní Gallery of Praga and the Ateneum Art Museum in Helsinki. This exhibition will stay there from the 21st of March to the 30th of July.
Discover the origins of abstract art.
- The retrospective follows the artist life and his artwork, we also find his approach of main art periods of the 19th and 20th century: symbolism and abstraction. We discover 300 pieces exhibited along a travel in time and through various topics of the artists. The exhibition progresses on 5 big topics with gravures, photographies, movies, drawings…
- From the 21st of March to the 30th of July 2018
- Open on monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 8pm, on Wednesday from 10am to 10pm. Closed on Tuesday.
- Grand Palais
- 3 Avenue du Général Eisenhower / 75008 Paris 8
- How to get there:
- M° Champs-Elysées Clemenceau
- Or 13 minutes walking from the hotel
- Reduce rate: 10€
- Full rate: 14€